O June Jewelry Blog

A jewelry artist's blog about ideas, inspiration, techniques, and passion for making handmade jewelry.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome to my jewelry blog!

My name is Omega. I am addicted to making handmade jewelry. I'm starting this blog so that I can share my passion for jewelry making. I am continually learning new techniques and will try to list all my adventures in jewelry making here.

I started making my own jewelry because it's much more cost-efficient than purchasing mass-produced jewelry, and most of all because it's fun. It's so easy to create something that's truly yours and unique.

I have some of my jewelry for sale in my Etsy shop. See what I have for sale at http://ojunejewelry.etsy.com.

Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
ojunejewelry.etsy.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home