O June Jewelry Blog

A jewelry artist's blog about ideas, inspiration, techniques, and passion for making handmade jewelry.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

FREE Jewelry and Other Handmade Items

Pay It Forward (PIF) means that you pay the debt in a form of a good deed done onto others. On Etsy, there are tons of sellers who give their jewelry away and only ask for you to "Pay It Forward." I invite you to go on Etsy to check out the PIF items. Just do a search for "PIF" or here's a link.

I'm writing a blog about this because I like the PIF concept. I think that if everyone goes out of their way to do something nice for someone else, the world would be a better place. That's why I will try to keep PIF items in my Etsy shop at all times. See my Etsy shop at http://ojunejewelry.etsy.com.

The true PIF items are listed for only 20 cents. However, some Etsy sellers are trying to sell their items for fundraisers and will ask for a higher price and promise to donate all the money to a non-profit group. Check the PIF listings often and hopefully you'll buy one of more of those items and pay it forward with a random act of kindness.

Happy Easter!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home